CENTRE UFOLOGIQUE DES SAVOIES
regroupement de tout les cas d'observation d'ovni ou phénoméne ufologique dans la savoie et haute-savoie

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Pointing camera at Sun

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CENTRE UFOLOGIQUE DES SAVOIES Index du Forum -> l'ufologie et le web -> équipement du parfait ufologue
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karen

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pointing camera at Sun Répondre en citant

Hello,

I read in the FAQ that I'm not supposed to point the camera directly at the sun (or lasers, or super bright light sources). I'm sure other camera manufacturers tell you not to do this as well, but to tell you the truth I do it all the time. I guess I'm a bit more nervous to mess up a more expensive camera like this. But I like flares a lot and use them, pointing my camera right into bright objects like the sun or bright HMI's, etc. How seriously do you think I really need to take this disclaimer? I'm not interviewing the sun or anything, but I do let it hit the lens directly and at a pretty open aperture for a few seconds at a time. I'm happy avoiding lasers, but if I have to avoid the sun I'm in trouble. I never thought about it too much on rentals before, but now being an owner, I don't want to mess up my baby's eye!
Also, I remember on a commercial I shot one time with an Alexa I got a purple circle in the sun when it was in frame, and I was hoping that problem was fixed... is that still happening to people? I've never noticed that with other cameras.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.arri.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110&p=227
Animated video agency

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Juil - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CENTRE UFOLOGIQUE DES SAVOIES Index du Forum -> l'ufologie et le web -> équipement du parfait ufologue Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation